Sunday, March 14, 2010

Apologies

I am a typical Canadian, filled with apologetic qualities. Or maybe I am just a guy who thinks its his fault 98% of the time and that a 'sorry' is needed. Ok the latter is being a little hard on myself. 75%. Truth be told my life I have done a lot of things that I regret or that i feel i need to apologize for. As well, I am apologizing to all those who will read my blog. I don't wish to offend anyone and/or come off as a prick. The worst situation is that you have wasted your time reading my blog and you curse me for that. My reply, its the internet, the biggest waste of time.

For those who anticipate (fingers crossed) every post from my blog, I do not guarantee to be witty or charming. Truth be told, this is a means for me to release some angst from sexual frustration, mid-thirties crisis, and the uncertainty of being. I am filled with angst. Who isn't.

Another thing about me, I am upfront and open about most things in my life. The only thing I hide, which has been iffy doing so as of the last few years, is my feelings and emotions. Put the mask on and enter the stage which is life. Cough Cough Bullshit. I used to be really good at hiding how i felt behind some mask i would put on. Just found over the last few years I have grown tired and have failed with it. Its no biggie. Just evidence that I am not the angel/goldenboy that everyone told me i was. I am just the average joe.

SO... I am sorry for wasting your time and sorry for being who i am and sorry for who I am not.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment